FACILITIES AND SERVICES
The Accident and Emergency Center at Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan is open 24 hours a day to respond to all emergency medical needs.
Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan provides :
- Triage system
- 24-hour emergency rooms
- 24 hour On-site Team of Emergency Physicians
- Comprehensive Obstretic and Ginecology Emergency Services
- Isolation Room
- Minor Surgery room
- Fully-equiped ambulances
Mayapada Healthcare Group is committed to providing comprehensive qualitative health services in a safe and comfortable environment. Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan offers the mostmodern and sophisticated equipment for diagnostic services including a128 slice multi-slice computerized tomography machine. This allows our team of specialists to get excellent diagnostic images to facilitate a fast and accurate treatment plan.
Our Clinical laboratoryexamines patient’s specimens to gather clinical information in support the diagnosis and treatment towards our patient’s recovery. We also provide general consultations and examinations.
- Simple inspection techniques using a laboratory photometer, dip strips, rapid methods of examination, and / or simple microscope procedures
- Automatic examination tests using our latest laboratory equipment and tools.
Types of laboratory :
- Chemical and Immunological Laboratory : Chemical examinations to determine the body's metabolism, including liver, kidney, and heart function. Immunological examinations are conducted to determine the presence of infectious diseases, tumor markers, and monitoring of drug levels of patients after kidney transplantation, etc.
- Hematology Laboratory : The examination is to determine the condition of the blood in the body, such as hemoglobin levels, blood cell shape, and blood viscosity. Urine examination is performed to determine whether there is an infection in the urinary vessel or kidneys.
- Microbiology Laboratory : Microbiological examinations are performed to determine the presence of germs in the human body that cause infectious diseases.: The blood bank provides :
- Supply of safe blood for inpatients and outpatients
- Conducts cross-matching of patient’s blood type
- Perform blood group tests
- Screening of blood donors against possible infections usually transmitted by blood transfusions
- Cito 24 hours laboratory : Provides immediates reports to support the ER, ICU, outpatients and inpatient medication; such as: PCT (procalcitonin) to detect the presence of systemic infection, BNP (B-type Natriuretic Peptide) for heart failure symptoms, etc
Medical Rehabilitation aims to restore and optimize the patient's physical abilities in the recovery process. Rehabilitation treatment is performed by a multidisciplinary team consisting of specialist Medical Rehabilitation, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Ortotis-prosthetic.
Medical rehabilitation Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan provides personalized servies to all ages from infants to those in their golden age:
- Recovery of muscle/tendon functions following to injury, post-surgery, post-bed rest, etc.
- Diseases of the nervous system such as stroke, spinal cord injury, head injury, cerebral palsy, Bell's palsy, etc.
- Various cases of rheumatism
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system and lungs (cardiopulmonary), for example after a heart attack, after heart bypass surgery, bronchial asthma, emphysema, etc.
- Diseases associated with work or daily activities, such as back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, de Quervain's syndrome, etc.
- Sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of pain (in the neck, shoulders, waist, legs and arms)
- Rehabilitation of foot disorders in children and adults
- Rehabilitation of abnormalities in the bones and joints
- Rehabilitation of posture abnormalities in adolescents
- Rehabilitation of neurological diseases
- Rehabilitation of heart disease and lung
- Rehabilitation of child development
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Infrared radiation
- Paraffin bath
- Micro Wave Diathermy (MWD)
- Ultra Sound Diathermy (USD)
- Electrical therapy (TENS, IF, ES)
- Combination therapy
- Respiratory therapy with a nebulizer
- Laser therapy
- Scanning laser therapy
- Intravascular laser irradiation on Blood (ILIB)
- Dysphagia therapy (VitalStim)
- Magnet therapy
- Dry needling
- Spray and stretch
- Spinal segmental sensitization
- Injection of intra-articular
- Massage and sports therapy
- Ball Therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports Therapy
- Ultrasonography (USG)
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD)
- Screening of osteoporosis
Endoscopy is the examination and treatment in the gastrointestinal tract by using equipment such as an endoscope (telescope).
Endoscopy images captured on-screen are then available for evaluation and the development of the treatment course. Endoscopy is performed for: :
- Diagnostic inspection
- Therapeutic treatment such as polyp removal, suturing, etc.
- Sampling of tissues to inspect potential areas suspected to contain developing cancer cells/tumors or other disorders
Types of Services:
- Gastroscopy: to diagnose and therapeutic actions in the cavity of the upper gastrointestinal tract from the esophagus (esophagus), stomach (gastritis) up to upper intestine (duodenum)
- Colonoscopy : to diagnose and therapeutic actions in the cavity of the lower gastrointestinal tract (colon) and the end of the small intestine
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography): to diagnose abnormalities and therapeutic actions in the bile ducts and pancreas
- Clear location and abnormalities in the gastrointestinal cavity available visually on the monitor in a short time with high accuracy
- Test results can be printed directly, to enable that the disorder can be diagnosed directly and immediately medicated
- Can be used to treat disorders of the gastrointestinal tract upper lower with less risk than the normal surgery
- Under certain conditions can replace surgery because it is more convenient, less expensive and with a quicker recovery period
- Can be performed in infants and children. Anasthesia will help patients feel comfortable and reduce trauma
Coronary angiography is a procedure that uses dye and special X-Rays to visualize the coronary arteries. The coronary arteries are the blood vessels that supply oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles. Coronary angiography is carried out to determine whether any significant narrowing is present in the coronary arteries, and what the best form of treatment is.
On ordinary chest X-Ray films,