FACILITIES AND SERVICES
The Accident and Emergency Center at Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan is open 24 hours a day to respond to all emergency medical needs.
Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan provides :
- Triage system
- 24-hour emergency rooms
- 24 hour On-site Team of Emergency Physicians
- Comprehensive Obstretic and Ginecology Emergency Services
- Isolation Room
- Minor Surgery room
- Fully-equiped ambulances
Mayapada Healthcare Group is committed to providing comprehensive qualitative health services in a safe and comfortable environment. Mayapada Hospital Jakarta Selatan offers the mostmodern and sophisticated equipment for diagnostic services including a128 slice multi-slice computerized tomography machine. This allows our team of specialists to get excellent diagnostic images to facilitate a fast and accurate treatment plan.
Our Clinical laboratoryexamines patient’s specimens to gather clinical information in support the diagnosis and treatment towards our patient’s recovery. We also provide general consultations and examinations.
- Simple inspection techniques using a laboratory photometer, dip strips, rapid methods of examination, and / or simple microscope procedures
- Automatic examination tests using our latest laboratory equipment and tools.
Types of laboratory :
- Chemical and Immunological Laboratory : Chemical examinations to determine the body's metabolism, including liver, kidney, and heart function. Immunological examinations are conducted to determine the presence of infectious diseases, tumor markers, and monitoring of drug levels of patients after kidney transplantation, etc.
- Hematology Laboratory : The examination is to determine the condition of the blood in the body, such as hemoglobin levels, blood cell shape, and blood viscosity. Urine examination is performed to determine whether there is an infection in the urinary vessel or kidneys.
- Microbiology Laboratory : Microbiological examinations are performed to determine the presence of germs in the human body that cause infectious diseases.: The blood bank provides :
- Supply of safe blood for inpatients and outpatients
- Conducts cross-matching of patient’s blood type
- Perform blood group tests
- Screening of blood donors again